Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hard to work

Benson seems to have recovered slightly today. He is walking more easily and is not crying all the time. I still try to keep the two of them apart as much as possible, but between that, and dealing with FedEx, DHL, feeding, toilet breaks (Harry, that is, not me), phoning the boiler man (yet another problem), phoning the water-softener man (the fix he tried yesterday does not seem to have worked), and popping out to the vet for puppy food and worming tablets (never a rapid experience - they are never in a hurry to serve you), I don't seem to get much work done.

This was supposed to be a week without clients to give me time to set up some new tests in the lab, but time is slipping away form me and I don't seem to have accomplished much as all so far this week. This puppy has a lot to answer for.

No comments: